CANCELLATION POLICY OF THE ORGANIZATION
1. VISA Cancellations.
If you do not get your VISA, and you can prove it through documents, we will refund 100% of your money (except the bank cost of refunding) (valid until July 10th, 2020).
2. Other Cancellations.
- Registrations cancelled for attendees before June 1st will be refunded on 100% (except the bank cost of refunding).
- Registrations cancelled for attendees between 1-15th June, will be refunded 75% (except the bank cost of refunding).
- Registrations cancelled for attendees between 15-30th June, will be refunded 25% of the registration fee (except the bank cost of refunding).
- As of July 1st nothing will be refunded.
- In the 3rd and 4th cases, we will send you by post to the address you indicate us, the merchandising of the conference and your abstract/s will also be published in the e-book of the conference.
- The Organizer will always have the right to cancel / postpone / or change the Conference Venue. In this case, delegates can claim a refund of 100% of the registration fee previously paid to the Organizer, but never the costs of accommodation or travel.
- Conference organizers cannot accept refund requests from the conference delegates/attendees that result from cancelled flights and/or natural disasters/calamities.
- The organizers will not accept any liability for personal injuries or for loss or damage to property belonging to the delegates/attendees, either during, or after the conference.
- Coronavirus Alert Situation. In the case of an aggravation of the current situation by the Coronavirus, which forces to the Congress cancellation, it will be considered the exposed in the point 1. Organizer will refund 100% of the registration fee previously paid, but never the costs of accommodation or travel. In this sense, we recommend to delegates do not book your hotel or your flight until June-July 2020.